Grangegorman which is adjacent to Park Shopping Centre on Prussia Street in Dublin 7 is the site for the new DIT Central Campus which is being built quite literally on our doorstep. The site which is located on the site of the old hospital development is at an advanced stage and 10,000 students will be in place there by September 2014 which will revitalise the area dramatically.
- A high quality area with physical linkages to Smithfield, Phibsborough, Prussia Street and the City Centre
- A new health care facilities for the Health Services Executive (HSE)
- A new urban campus for Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT), bringing together all students and staff into one location
- New arts, cultural, recreational and public spaces to serve the community and the city
- A primary school, public library and children’s play spaces